Jersey 80th Anniversary
On the occasion of the brand's 80th anniversary, we stepped back to 1984 to look for inspiration. The MR 80 gave the brand many triumphs and catapulted it into the world of Enduro and especially competition, being runner-up in the world of 80cc and winner of the Six Days of Enduro in its category.
To pay homage to so many years of history, Rieju presents this reinterpreted jersey from the 80s. Sublimation printed graphics have been added, so the colours do not fade.
• Made of polyester, elastic, light, resistant, and breathable.
• Breathable fabric in the armpits and neck.
• Anatomical pattern on the sleeves.
• Foam protection (4 mm) on the shoulder and elbow.
• Ribbed cuffs and collar for a perfect fit.
• Sublimation printing, easy to wash, and colour resistant.